Thursday, November 10, 2016

Please email me with your hopes at katking@umd.edu

===
Hi Folks, I already know that some people are feeling quite sick and cannot make it today.

I confess I am unclear about what to do in class today anyway. Whether to go ahead with Second Life and try to have a bit of fun, whether to offer space to discuss and process the election events, even whether to take everyone out to The Common for soup and beer.

If any of these might help you, let me know.

Should we meet at all or perhaps take a class off?

We could schedule Second Life for next week for example.

Please email me with your hopes at katking@umd.edu

Katie


===

Already I've heard from two people who will be there and who are either up for SL or for some relaxing interactions.

So -- we will meet as regularly scheduled. Do download SL viewer on your laptop and bring if possible. We will decide in class how to apportion our time and what exactly we all want to do. 

===